VeraCore Fulfillment Training Options
Empower your team to optimize your fulfillment operation
Once you put VeraCore’s comprehensive training in place, you will be shipping orders in no time! Experienced trainers ensure you’ll have the knowledge required to optimize and configure your VeraCore system.
Training is provided over the web or at your facility. It equips your team with the know-how required to fully take advantage of the power and flexibility that VeraCore has to offer.
VeraCore training is:
Effective: Leave training sessions with your client needs met and business objectives satisfied.
Flexible: Training can be tailored to your needs over the web or at your facility.
Thorough: Feel confident that your team has the knowledge required to fully take advantage of the power and flexibility of VeraCore's fulfillment software.
A range of training options are available, from introductory classes to web-based and in-person training. Web-based and in-person training can be arranged as needed and tailored to your needs. Contact us to learn more.
Introductory Fulfillment Class:
Arm your team with the knowledge they need! Gain a solid understanding of the fundamentals of VeraCore.
Who should attend?
- Account Managers & Customer Service Reps: Learn how to easily handle day-to-day management of your clients' fulfillment programs.
- Warehouse Managers: Find out how to take advantage of VeraCore's tools to maintain inventory accuracy and streamline warehouse operations.
- Business Owners & Sales Managers: Understand how VeraCore's capabilities meet the needs of current and prospective clients.
- Fulfillment System Administrators: Be prepared to support your staff in the daily use of the VeraCore fulfillment system.
- Order Management System (OMS) setup
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) setup
- Defining products, offers, and kits
- Receiving, pulling, and adjusting inventory
- Kit assembly
- Backorder management
- E-commerce and credit card processing
- Fulfillment billing
Introductory training is offered in a convenient virtual classroom setting and includes twelve hours of training in convenient three-hour sessions.
Contact us to learn more, or to register for upcoming classes listed below.
July 2018 Intro Class Schedule:
- Session 1 - Tuesday, 7/10 - 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
- Session 2 - Thursday, 7/12 - 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
- Session 3 - Tuesday, 7/17 - 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
- Session 4 - Thursday, 7/19 - 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
August 2018 Intro Class Schedule:
- Session 1 - Tuesday, 8/7 - 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time>
- Session 2 - Thursday, 8/9 - 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
- Session 3 - Tuesday, 8/14 - 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
- Session 4 - Thursday, 8/16 - 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time